I asked about membership and this is bob's reply.
It is NOT correct that you have to pay to see what's on our site. As a matter of fact your don't have to pay a membership to buy whats on our site! What you do have to do is be a member who is LOGGED-IN.

It's really amazing; 90% of the problems and misunderstanding guys have about using our site, and others I suspect, is simply because they don't READ.!!! I guess that's just part of being a "man" for some guys... kind on like never asking directions. This would be funny if it didn't cause so many problems. And what really gets me is how one guy will misunderstand something, post it on the fourms as gosple, and then a bunch of other people, who know nothing about it too, will jump in like sharks at a feeding frenzy. Now the word is out, albeit wrong, and the damage is done. All becuase one guy didn't read the instructions.

So, on the new site I made a major change; I set up a "FREE" basic membership. I thought a lot of our more "economy minded" collectors would like this, but noooooo!, I get slammed instead.