I like the eagle card Dean!!! Many enemies, much honor, the German eagle defends himself with pride .. nice detail the tiny crown, very nice!!!

The Windsbraut card is brilliant!!! Mikee very good info!! I like to build on that, towards windbrides ... I love this sort of thing!!! Windsbraut, bride of the wind, but yes, mythological very interesting. This statue tells a bit about it;

Die Windsbraut gilt als mystische Gestalt für Wirbelsturme. So; The bride of the wind is seen as mystical creature that creates whirlwinds. So, female spirits of nature that cause whirlwinds. In folklore, the bride of the wind apears when hunting season comes. This bride of the wind was a rich noble woman, that had a passion for hunting, but she hunted so much that she wrecked the balance of nature, and she was cursed to forever walk the fields as a whirlwind. This woman pop up in different European cultural myths, as Holda, Polednica, Diana, Aello or Melusine. but the last name was later used for a water-linked spirit. Even the Lutherian bible, in the book of apostels (acts), a Windbride from northeast wrecks the ship of Paulus on the greek island Gavdos.

Nichts ist Ende, nichts ist Anfang.