Now the surprise part,,,the chances of finding a $100 bill on the ground these days,,is next to nothing and one would have better luck finding a penny on the ground. That slim next to none chance had just made itself possible by me being at the right place at the right time. The $100 bill chance turned out to be an �Oe� gruppe mark that is ever so rarely seen!! For the gruppe mark type collectors of SA daggers, this is a dream come true. There is a ton of History surrounding this elusive gruppe mark and the SA gruppe itself!
I researched this gruppe and the information is endless,,I could not find any information on the gruppe mark itself but I did get some on the SA Leader in charge in Austria by the name of �Hermann Reschny� and his years of duty in the SA. Seems as though this guy was the �Ernst Rohm of Austria� during the early 1930s,, as Hitler himself had problems with Hermann Reschny`s authority in Austria and his political overthrow thoughts. 5 years before the Anschluss,, this guy wanted to take Austria in 1933.

DSCN0305.JPG (121.89 KB, 228 downloads)

Historical Stewardship is a Trusted Honor that must be kept!