Guys,

Do you really think that the obvious, recent fakes will make the old fakes become original? grin grin

Jan,

The HJ you post now, is the same one you started the topic with: it is not a new one.
You asked my advice about that knife before you bought it and I have told you that the hanger is good and scarse, but that the diamond is a fake. And now you hope to get that fake diamond approved here on the forum? Why do you think you got it from a dealar at that very low price?

Mac,

I rarely say this: but you seem a hopeless case... I repeat this for the very last time:

- Only bad conditioned knifes have the "full red" diamond because their original diamonds have been taken to upgrade superior knifes, none, out of thousands of knifes, are in superior condition. Are you truly not understanding that argument?

- I don't have to prove that the "full red" diamonds are fake, you have to prove that they are original. Otherwise, next I will have to prove that a green diamond is a fake: so please, do not turn things around!

- If you want to know how a wiggling fake diamond gets installed into a knife, without breaking the rivets: just remove one of your full reds and you will find out... or even better: get them x-rayed!

I am seriously considering to move this topic to the beginners forum or even to the humor section. laugh laugh laugh

And I mean this!

Best regards,

Herman

You never have enough HJ-knifes!