If anyone really want to get back on this train...

Grave of the Fireflies 1988 - an animation drama of WWII Japan (really strange)

Guadalcanal Diary 1943 - I thought it was a little dry like many 1940's war movies

Hart's War 2002 - Bruce Willis does a good acting job and there's a slightly unbelievable story attached, but it doesn't ruin the whole movie. Good ending.

Hell in the Pacific 1968 - not the best one, but ok to just watch once.

Hellcats of the Navy 1957 - (didn't like it that much)

Ike: Countdown to D-Day 2004 - TV Movie with Tom Selleck! Yes, our Magnum PI is Eisenhower in this docu-drama. Pretty good for a TV movie especially. Sure, he doesn't look like Ike, but I'll take good acting over look-alikes any day.

Ilsa: Movie Series 1975-1977 - These are the strangest, weirdest movies to include WWII. They're in the 1970's "sexploitation" genre, and were getting away with nudity because they could claim there was "historical significance". I think the Ilsa character may have been crafted after the infamous Elsa Koch: the bitch of Bergen-Belsen. What do you think?

In Harm's Way 1965 - Well, the Duke makes a pretty good war movie, though unrealistic in my opinion, I still like him as a WWII soldier better than a cowboy.

Kelley's Heroes 1970 - It's ok, but it's action/comedy/war if you like that sort of movie.

Von zwei �beln w�hlt man besser das, was man schon kennt.