This whole thing is getting really complicated and making me very antsy.

Back in October of last year, I noticed this Eickhorn Casberg artwork for sale on Mike Morris's web site, Treasursofthereich.

He and I made a deal where I paid for these items and was charged a further $15 for registration and insurance and was told a couple of days later that the items would be shipped with a tracking number.

I was then told that the package was actually shipped with no tracking and no insurance, but by priority mail, no tracking.

The package never arrived. It is now 3 months since the package was 'shipped' as per Mike.

Mike and I talked about where it could be and we agreed that we should separately pursue trying to track it down. He and I agreed that I would post this onto the forums that I participate in and that he would do his own thing from his end.

I posted here and on WAF and, yesterday, received a call from a very respected member of both forums who told me that he had these items and, in fact, had purchased them from Mike several years back. When confronted with this by Mr. X and by me and by a friend of mine, Mike's position was that he did sell a bunch of Eickhorn factory stuff to Mr. X, but that it didn't include these items. I have talked to Mr. X and he is thinking about posting the pictures of his items here.

Mike is still trying to track down the shipment, insists on there being a real shipment and that these items were his to sell to me.

I have asked for my money to be returned and was told that 'things are tight' maybe you can take something else from me as 'collateral'.

So, that is where this stands as of half an hour ago.

John

Always looking for Eickhorns and etched bayonets.