Originally Posted By: Billy G.
Den,

Thanks for the clarification. I, as I'm sure many others, would be interested in seeing your comparison pictures of a TeNo Leader's dagger.

I did a little digging in my references, Tom Johnson's newer coffee table book series didn't have the 1st model RLB Leader by SMF. There is ; however, one pictured in Tom Johnson's original series, volume VIII on page 65, owned at the time by Tom Wittmann. There's an obverse & reverse shot of the dagger in it's scabbard. Sadly the blade isn't shown & the pictures are not that good. One can see though on the reverse how the staples were utilized to affix the scabbard fittings to the soft shell scabbard. There's also a similar 1st model RLB Leader with soft shell scabbard by Rudolf Büchel on page 66.

There's also a 2nd model RLB Leader's dagger by SMF on pages 72 & 73, this one owned at the time by Tom Johnsons. Interestingly on page 73 the crossguards of an Alcoso 1st model Leader & an Alcoso 2nd model Leader are held side to side & there is a noticeable difference in the size of the fittings.

Dear Billy.

Sorry for my bad English, I don't correct understand what pictures SMF need make. Whant you to see the screws holding the ring on the surface of the sheath? I will make need photo.

Buy Casberg sketches.