I know nothing about RLBs, HJ leaders and etc...no doubt and I admit it,,but when someone has a gut feeling about something 9 times out of 10 your feeling is right,, I feel something strange is going on,, with these last incredible too good to be true postings. I am the type of person that will admit when i am wrong and I have no pride to stand in my way in doing so. So If im wrong than so be it,,but I think everyone IMO needs to really slow down and take a step back. My thoughts are of the cautious nature and its easier to see through words than it is anymore to see through high priced fakes. Yes I am fooled by these high priced fakes and so where alot of the well seasoned collectors also. My advice is not to be too quick in "popping the celebration cork",,There are many variations and one original example should not be taken as text book. To match a fake to an original is dangerous ground to walk on in regards to just one fake example. If I sound negative,,that is not my intention. Be careful guys ,,everyday that passes is getting harder and a frog in boiling water will not jump out because it will be too late.

Historical Stewardship is a Trusted Honor that must be kept!