Originally Posted By: den70
Originally Posted By: Billy G.
Den,

Excellent comparison, many thanks for posting it. Is there any crossgraining on the fake blade at all?

Billy, I have not seen these fake daggers crossgrayning simulate. Lack crossgrayning can not be a major determinant fact of forgery. Rather, if it is missing is a reason to pay more careful attention to the subject. I've seen lately there have been fake blade with crossgrayning imitation. How sadly but fake producers are also trying to improve their products.

Another great comparisson of a fake RLB em. Thank You Den! smile This time the Spitzer logo is used. I see you pointed out the fakers made error on Lions leg. They will probably fix that soon.

I also heard that they were improving product all the time as they watch these threads of forums. Some of us felt that in the past on this forum, fakers would try to 'test' their product here first to see who 'believes'. Then they can say to their customer 'Look-Experts on GDC say it GOOD!')
If some collectors here see something not correct...then faker will soon fix it. -no problem. -How's it look now?- laugh

But with threads like this...we can help keep collectors from leaving the hobby.

Keep up the good work.

-Serge-