I have to admit that one of these HJleader fakes did fool myself (and several VERY experienced collectors/dealers who -like mine- had not already heard of super fakes at this date). ALMOST. Until (I did come from a show) I did hold it side to one of my doubtless originals I do own since a lot of more than 8 years. And the fake directly went back to the seller (germany).
There were a lot of minute differences to the originals (which I now can observe that some of them are already removed - so take care - FAKERS ARE WATCHING!!!).
Truely the best of detecting such a fake (I personally could observe postal protection, TNleader, RLBleader 1st and 2nd model and several highly spurious DLV 55cm und SS mod 36) is holding it in hands, comparing it IN REAL to a doubtless original (yes, I know that even originals differ!), then the SPECIAL differences are quite obvious. Especially the overall look which looks mostly patinated but up to now does not come close to true patination. As den70 mentioned this might come from material problems.
But the true problem will start when these already superfakes are improved, maybe with even more convincing materials and old production methods which I assume are still available in these fake cloning regions and when these fakes are around several years, due to transport and so on, with "proper" traces of wearing and age...
Already they are super fakes but still not perfect. Will they become perfect????------
Regards,

wotan, gd.c-b#105

"Never look for sqare eggs" as a late owner of an original FHH-dagger used to say.