I wont offer anything else here than this.......this collecting community is small....and rumour and inuendo exist..fair enough....but a friendship is a vague term...I would never have mentioned names but be that as it may....I have always defended you and been one of your biggest supporters..I have resisted participating in Craig bashing of any kind..I judge a chap by how he deals with me and treats me...you and I did 'good" mutually beneficial business in the past, although not on the scale that would make anyone rich. There were a few items purchased that were less than described but we resolved those issues. When I was told the info from more than one, and again people that have no axe to grind with either of you it is no different than a car dealer sending someone across the street to the competition for a trade in and you later find out that they are brothers in law or business partners...you never get a second chance to make a first impression...you said "I feel like I raped you" well Craig, honestly, when this info came to me it left a really bad taste in my mouth almost as if you had...no pun intended. I could have purchased a ring from anyone, I choose you...$11,000 was a lot of money for me and up to that point my largest single militaria purchase since 1982...Now this thread should be closed before it becomes another forum to bash Craig because that was never my intent...cheers