Dean,

It could be, I looked as well but couldn't find that print.

Just a little addition to Bill's outstanding explanation, translation and insight. I think there might be a little more intriguing stuff to a few of your post cards.

The postcard of the unclothed lad riding a mystical dragon, I believe was used to represent the (DJK) Deutscher Jugendkraft or German "Youth Power", and their involvement in either their own competitions and or possibly their involvement in protest during the time when Germany and it's allies were excluded from the Olympic community. In short, the DJK was a faith based Catholic sponsored youth sports organization founded in 1920 in Wurzburg which stayed active until 1933 and then banned. During this time it's members were persecuted and the organizations leader in 1934 Adalbert Probst was arrested and shot by the Gestapo. Hermann Graf, Knights cross of the Iron cross with Oak leaves,Swords and Diamonds was a member in his youth.

The unclothed lad represents,"the power/strength and beauty of youth", the dragon represents, "strength, power, and as stated wars wild fury". Dragon could also be the name of the club or possibly an event. The torch represents, "the warrior will light and lead the way to victory", or the torch was portrayed in this way "maybe" in protest from exclusion in the Olympics.

In 1916 the summer Olympics was awarded to the city of Berlin but cancelled due to WWI and during this time they were virtually banished from the Olympic Committee, so in protest in 1917, Germany founded their own, the Deutscher Reichsausschuss für Olympische Spiele,(German Imperial Commission for Olympic games), but within a short time renamed it the Deutcher Reichsausschuss fur Leibesubungen (German Imperial Commission for Physical Exercise).

During the 1920 and 1924 Olympic games Germany was as well excluded. So Germany organized it's own games, the Deutsche Kampfspiele (German fighting/battle games).

Thanks