Tristan,

Yes please, send a pair of those "Frtizes" round to my place straightaway! Two would make for some very-happening bookends, wouldn't you agree?

It would be fantastic to have that kind of money to pour into one's collection, but I'd wager a week's salary many of us couldn't pull that off on a regular basis... heh, maybe once in a lifetime, if lucky..?

T - I know you've got an eye for Bochmann's horse pieces, I'm liking them more and more as I look at your examples. Great life and pose in this one, too, nice and lively. The anatomy looks spot on with all the artist's signiature minutia - love that kind of work, makes me feel like I'm getting my money's worth. The more realistic the better ... well, except for some of those smooth, plain Art Deco units ... a couple of those are really killer.

I know Herr Bochmann had a long list of works to his credit. He seems to rival sculptors like K�rner, Heidenreich and Tutter in their production numbers, right up there. Would you know if any of his pieces were made under the contract Goebel had with Walt Disney to produce the "Bambi" animals?

Tristan, now that's a military figurine, classic! The smug look on Fegelein's face in that photo is probably what ended up with Hitler having him shot at the end! It's not nice to make jest of the F�hrer's art interests. heh ..

I think I may see where this is going ... are you going to work on putting the entire lot together? That'd be one hell of a good project!

T & T, we salute you, thanks for sharing.

Bill