Just want to give a big thank you to the well wishers and for the prayers, they really help. [Thanks Jerry]

Last month hurricane Irene came and left certain parts of my town under 4 foot of water. My home was narrowly missed by a tidal surge of 6 foot. We received about approx 12 inches of water in the house,,,not just rain water but sea water! Almost everything from my front door to my rear door was ruined. What pieces I did manage to raise up and save just succumbed to mold later on no matter how many times you sprayed with bleach. When cleaning out my kitchen cabinets my daughter showed me a large pot and inside was a fish, we had jellyfish in the backyard everything stunk.....
Carpet and all sub flooring had to be pulled up,,4 foot from bottom of the sheet rock had to be cut out along with all the insulation, all doors etc.

We have flood insurance but as yet no check so we are rebuilding with what little we have and our own hands and backs,,a slow process.
My family is split up but we are fortunate enough to have a place to stay with family.

That 12 inches of water did a hurtin on us but we'll be back..
Again, thanks for the well wishes and prayers,,hope to be back 'regular' soon,,,happy hunting guys..................,G.

a.jpg.jpg (39.75 KB, 217 downloads)
b.jpg.jpg (86.97 KB, 215 downloads)