Sounds good, but I can't find "Scarlett and the Black". Foreign film I guess?

"Castle Keep" 1969 was good but really weird. Typical 60's trip movie I guess.

"A Midnight Clear" 1992 was very good. Dark ending, but you gotta love Gary Sinese in anything.

"Bedknobs and Broomsticks" 1971 was a real waste of time. Angela Landsbury as an inept witch.

"A Man Called Sarge" 1990 I guess supposed to be a comedy, but not funny or worth watching.

"A Matter of Life and Death" 1946 B&W movie with mostly dialogue, Germans trying to infiltrate Canadian Amish-type people. More of a ideology/propaganda movie really.

"Battle of Britain" 1965 pretty good for it's time, but not great. Really bad special effects during the fighting scenes.

"Wind talkers" 2002 Nicholas Cage movie where he's an inept drunk commander, drinking warm liquor out of bottles like he always does...not too bad though.

"Capt. Corelli's Mandolin" 2001 another Nick Cage war movie, this time he's an Italian officer who falls in love with a Greek woman. Seems pretty unrealistic, but worth watching.

"To End All Wars" 2001 w/ Kiefer Sutherland. Movie about Bataan, pretty graphic but very good. "Tears in the Darkness" is a book about Bataan & Ben Steele & gave me nightmares it was so graphic and disturbing.

"Downfall" 2005 Great movie about the Fuehrer bunker, excellent acting/writing/effects!

"Conspiracy" 2001 All dialogue from real transcripts. Very moving and informative! Great acting and choice of similar looking actors!

I now have about 250 war movies and haven't even seen half. Yea!

Von zwei �beln w�hlt man besser das, was man schon kennt.