I recently purchased an odd bayonet, and after extensive searching on my computer I have found that this is a rare Yugoslavian 1924/40 Kindjahl Bayonet of a unique type based on the Kindjal dagger. The bayonet was used by the Czetnik Royal Guards of the king of Yugoslavia. It has a brass disc (skull and crossbones) on the scabbard with matching numbers on the crossguard and throat of scabbard. Has a very unusual attaching mechanism. The bayonet and scabbard are in good condition and the wooden handles and attaching mechanism are in nice shape. The blade is in good condition, but is a little spotted, and discolored, and shows signs of early light sharpening. The only thing missing is the metal O ring that should be attached to the scabbard. The most recent value that i could find listed on the internet shows a value of between $2,500 and $5,000 and this estimate was from 2007, if I read it correct.

Question - Is this still the current value? Is this value correct? How rare is this bayonet? I don't know how to post/attach pics, post, however, I took a lot of pics and can email them - if you can provide some info.
Another question is there a book/books, or reference guide that shows/lists the value (with pics) that shows this bayonet?

R. Friend