It amazes me that items associated with Hitler don't sell for more. He was after all the most influential person of the 20th century and changed the whole course of history. I'm just getting into collecting TR stuff but I am amazed that something like the item described below sold on a European auction site for 3600 Euros a couple of months ago.

"Adolf Hitler - a presentation bronze on his 50th birthday 1939.

Dark patinated sculpture of an iron caster, the plinth signed "Iffland". On a tall, black marble base with green veining. The obverse with a silver dedication plaque "Dem Führer und Reichskanzler Adolf Hitler - dem ersten Arbeiter des Reiches zu seinem 50. Geburtstage übergeben" ("To Führer and Reich Chancellor Adolf Hitler - the First Worker of the Reich presented on his 50th birthday"), the reverse with a further silver plaque "In Dankbarkeit die Gefolgschaft der Z.A. Chemnitz 20. April 1939", next to which is a tag "Juwelier Roller Chemnitz". Figure height 29.5 cm, total height 60 cm.
From the time of the industrial revolution Chemnitz was one of the most important and wealthiest German industrial cities, owing its nickname "the Saxon Manchester" to iron smelting and numerous machine-building firms like Unionwerke, Astrawerke and Wanderer/Auto Union.
Franz Iffland (1862 - 1935), German sculptor and painter".

If you see the item it is a beautiful sculpture and was given to AH on his 50th birthday! I would have thought it would be worth $000000s!