As a newcommer to the hobby its more than a little concerning that some suggest that specific pieces should not be discussed openly prior to purchase/ sale. If that is the culture of this hobby then no wonder there are evidently so many bad pieces and dodgy dealers around. Clearly a lack of openess and honesty combined with the frauds will ultimately put people like myself off getting involved and could eventually cause price dips. Open and honest people have nothing to fear other than differences in opinion and taste I would have thought. I am very new to this and these are just some initial observations. I understand that people might be reluctant to critique a specific piece if they have a business relationship with that items dealer. Anyway. The bottom line is that I was reassured by advice I got from here and elsewhere and purchased the item as a result. As stated. I would not have purchased it without such critiques. I am looking forward to receiving the piece and I am very happy indeed with the service I received from Paul. Thanks for your comments.