Originally Posted By: Serge (aka Wagner)
Originally Posted By: Gottlieb
Yes from vets son and it is a true story. You do not belive it is not my problem.

Look, I never said I don't believe you.

These epack full Rohm dedications have been seen here with all kinds of strange looking logos and have been discussed here several years ago. A great informative thread with lots of photos - uh...gone now to history. Although we were supposed to get those all back. tired
There was the 'Open Hammer', 'Solid Hammer', 'Big &' (yours) and many very slight variations of the Seigfried. From what I recall the collectors fell into two clusters; those that would only accept the epack 'textbook logo' (shown by Pat and myself), and the other who didn't want any epack SA full Rohm.

It would be sad to throw out a good dagger but from my recollection when there were more advanced members on this forum the consensus among most was that it was 'not liked'.
The Full ground example you show here doesn't prove or disprove anything since one can hardly see
anything. >> pictures taken from well known site. Looks like fake too.<<

-serge-

OK but this way You (collectors) decided to disagree as originals not a textbook variations that were legit.

I have seen toons of Pack TM's and have seen so many variations...

All I have is my word and honesty. I'm the first collector who owns this dagger. Purchased from vets son whose doughter wanted to buy a bicycle. I have picked it in person here in Warsaw. Vets son was totally uninformed in german daggers. I have offerd the price and his doughter agreed saying this will be enough to buy a bicycle. That is the story