well once again the thread has arisen .I still feel that the reason for our demise is the tone of the people that are on here.Yes i do go to waf don't see much of that going on a little but not like here.Also you don't have someone delete every thread cause they don't like it that in full was the reason i left.The economy does suck but people still have time for tere passion but really folks who in there right mind is going to pay 400 up for an sa dagger when there are millons of them produced oh i see it is a 6 or 7 on a list that makes it worth that much.really when you look at the prices we command on or stuff we cut our on throat we priced our self out of the park.I sold an sa on payment plans by the time the guy payed it off he could have turned round and made 200.00 .My gift to the younger generation i have a nephew going to annapolis upon his grad his father shall present to him free from my collection one of the best army dagger that i ever had i hope just hope it sparks a new collector if not oh well.my two cent