Over the last 10 years i have been on here about once a year somebody gets on and says the same thing,lol, were still here.It is slow post wise,but it started getting slow and slower as the economy went south, a lot of the average collectors arent spending and some are selling out due to the economy.I havent posted much in the last year because im getting lazy and doing other things.Watch as the economy picks up the post will pick up. At the moment most people have other things on there mind (like hoping they still have jobs and taking care of family). As per the young new blood being the lifeline of the hobby, bulls*** the under 30 age group have never been or will ever be large in size, do the math they dont made as much or have as much free income to spend on the hobby. Im betting the majority of new collectors are at least 30 or 40 and face it, its the old farts that have alway been the majority of collectors , its not a cheap hobby and wasnt a cheap hobby (compared to what a item cost to how much you made back then) back in 60s. The economy will rebound and so will the hobby and forum. Just my 2 cents worth.

Never argue with an idiot, he will only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. And remember the early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.