Originally Posted By: Oleg1

It is true, but it is much less guessing with the guns, than with the daggers IMO

Good luck, man i tell ya you will find the same group of "Lackies" inhabit gun dealing and collecting. more humped guns than you can imagine. you think silly pointy things are bad just wait till your not sure if thats locking block should be in he white,is that FrankJ attwood stamp sanded slightly? is that ac 45 legit with all matching or non mmatching?? has the import mark been removed?? what letter block(s) did the mags stop being numbered to the gun?? has the russian dip been removed?? lots more than meets the eye. oh ya got about 5 mins to decided the guy behind you just wants 1 WWII gun and he like the one for 600 bucks your looking at. is it a 2500$ gun or had an armours barrel added and re stamped. now ya got 4 mins. the guy is fubling with his wad of hundreds telling his buddy he going to get a nice holster for it also. no stress.
I walk into a small gun shop unknown to me is the gun many want but never find Norwegian 11.25 mm dated 1942 black painted grips every part is numbered on these well about. its 1000 bucks and changs thats a good deal. I'm at the hobby about 3 years at that time. what do ya do. The grail in front of me....run and shoot or or run and hide.Looking at all the pictures of german occupied norwegian 45's should have helped right??? NO!.... hands on, length of time and books I find I know less than I think i do eveyday!!!!! the good guys who love guns will tell you the same story as they do here. its a jungle out there buyer beware.
Bret Van Sant