Some imformation from a GOOD archive source (not some internet wannabe) has been passed onto me & I thought I would share it, even though I thought this article had come to an end. If an SD unit had no access to a concentration camp equipped for extermination in their district, then they would use a remote designated area if geographicaly possible. For the SD in the Lublin district this was Krepiecki forest which is "12km on the way to Zamosc." I guess Zamosc must be a small place as it was not in my road atlas? Anyway SD units conducted these trips on a regular basis & the SD officers took it in turns to oversee them whilst other ranks from an available SS unit did the shootings & arranged the burial using work camp inmates/Russian POW's. All though there is no actual account naming him personaly it stands to reason that Kuther would have had to do his share in the Krepiecki forest as a serving SD officer in the Lublin district. To me this makes it even harder to understand how he lived freely in West Germany for nearly 25 years under his real name until he died of natural causes in 1971.