Hi Joe! Thanks! Yes, it does! BUT, I think maybe I was too hasty, with saying the Thüringen worker badge is from after the Fraktur-ban in 1941. I saw some wood Hitler-Jugend tinnies from 1934, and, not like the lovely birdies and my favorite Abzeichen here, they had Antiqua-typeface. So, before the ban, Antiqua was also used, and so, I can't realy defend my statement very well. Still, a lot was done in Fraktur, so, it ~~could~~ be. Reckon I started to see what I learned everywhere *LOL* The Betreuerinnenabzeichen, yes, surely is from before the Sütterlin-ban.

Gau Franken, already told about here, and another here. This is another Franken Abzeichen. Not a pin but a slider? It slips over a pocket or a collar maybe? Not a tie, it'd be sideways or upsidedown, no? A very little pin! Again no date or event. Reckon another Mitgliedsabzeichen. The background, not anything Franken, but the Kraft durch Freude published booklet "Freude durch Laienschaffen" with graphics by Franz Kolbrand. Awesome little book, about creativity and creating things, and how this is good for health and wellbeing, also for wounded people, but havent read it all and probably will tell more in another post someday.

Enjoy,
KR

KdF_Gau_Franken_1.jpg (121.5 KB, 151 downloads)
Gau Franken Abzeichen
KdF_Gau_Franken_2.jpg (121.4 KB, 151 downloads)
Front
KdF_Gau_Franken_3.jpg (121.26 KB, 150 downloads)
Back
KdF_Gau_Franken_4.jpg (121.1 KB, 149 downloads)
Closeup

Nichts ist Ende, nichts ist Anfang.