Originally Posted By: Krullies
..But theres more .. imagine this; there's actually still a roll of film in this KdF-Kodak-Box, YES. If this aint thrilling then what is??! Im being supported in getting it out. Whats inside can go many ways, but surely dont want to break or ruin anything, or waste any shots by light, so, I'm still learning all I can and building up courage for it! ...

Last friday, I finaly dared it; I winded up the film in the camera, all according to instructions I had. Still not sure if any film was actualy inside that day. Some texts passing by the little red window, no numbers, surely there was film, and all used up! And today, I dared to pull out the film-winding-knob, to release the case, and press the back from the front. The camera didnt want to, took some force to get it out of its hybernate I reckon. Somehow, a very tense moment, and, finaly it opened, and there it was ... look at that ... Its an Agfa film .. the little blue label was dried out and let go of the film a long time ago, the black straps you see around the filmroll, is my hairband, against advice, I ofcourse forgot to get stickytape to put over the film to keep it secure and tightly rolled up. The shots are poor, very dimm lit, no flash, as little light as possible ofcourse used! About a minutes exposure time, and there it is for you to see ... next, find out WHAT exactly is on/in there ... already, this is so much fun, awesomely exciting this .. more to come!

Bye,
KR

film_1.jpg (122.18 KB, 158 downloads)
film_2.jpg (121.67 KB, 158 downloads)
film_3.jpg (121.37 KB, 157 downloads)
film_4.jpg (108.42 KB, 158 downloads)
film_5.jpg (106.41 KB, 156 downloads)

Nichts ist Ende, nichts ist Anfang.