Karin,
Thank you so much for sharing this information; especially the scanned pictures. I have not before seen the 1st document announcing the Büscher Sportmodell K.d.F. The JGA Wehrsport Karabiner was their attempt to create a training rifle closer to the actual German service rifle, the K98-k. The official version was called the Klein Kaliber Wehrsportgewehr or KKW. I believe the firms of Mauser, Walther and BSW/Gustloff were the only officially approved companies to manufacture the KKW, so JGA created this knock-off.
Regarding BSW, they originally started off as the Simson company, but were taken over by the NSDAP along with so many other Jewish-owned companies. Later, BSW was merged with Gustloff. Prior to BSW's manufacture of the DSM-34 & the KKW, they were marketing their own line of training rifles known as the W625 series. These were the W625, W625A, W625B, W625C, W625L - all .22 caliber and the W625Z which was 4mm. Thanks again for the picture of the very rare W625Z rifle. Is this also from the Akah catalogue?
I must say, your researching skills are superb! I am going to forward this thread to some friends who are much more knowledgeable than I in these matters. Hopefully they will visit and add to the discussion. Thanks again....

Handbuch der SA 1939 pg 165 (Medium).jpg (85.68 KB, 218 downloads)
This picture is taken from der Handbuch der SA 1939 and shows a cross section drawing of the Klein Kaliber Wehrsportgewehr.
scan0001 (Medium).jpg (34.96 KB, 216 downloads)
Here are some additional manufacturers of German training rifles. There were others.

WANTED TO REPURCHASE!! Walther pistol Model PP - ac code - Ser. No. 382000P - REWARD FOR INFO ABOUT THIS PISTOL!!