Hello everyone, The more I get into the hobby the deeper I appreciation I have for it.

When the Model 1933 was introduced who was chosen first to be awarded the contract. After that is when alot of the other firms came out of the woodwork.

I am just curious because I love the early SAs the most. Was it Eickhorn or was it the Pack firm? Although these 2 firms were the most common, but I consider Eickhorn the most prestigious.

The history during the 2 years between 1933-34 IMO is the most intriguing when collecting daggers.
I also believe ( IMO )that it was either Eickhorn or Haco that was the most representative in what the SA dagger stood for ( but not in a political sense of ideals ) but in the overall appeal of the dagger in the SA.

IMO also it is the same for The SS maker Boker that is representative of the SS in dagger construction theory only!
So when I hear of a Boker dagger I think of the SS and when I hear of an SA dagger I think of Haco or Eickhorn.
Others may differ in opinion when looking at a dagger logo of who they think of first.
So Again I would be thankful if someone knows the very first maker of SAs it would heighten the appeal of collecting. Best Regards Larry

Historical Stewardship is a Trusted Honor that must be kept!