Originally Posted By: lloyd

NICE items here!

Hi Lloyd,

thanks for the kind remark, Im glad you like these! You have something KdF too?

Originally Posted By: derjager
...My bronze example like your silver.

Joe hey!!

Your bronze(ish?) Gau Franken is very gorgeous! Again this fabulous condition you have, oh my, where you ever found those! Thanks for sharing that one!

Originally Posted By: Wim
I saw some beautiful little gems here. And Karin, your photographical qualities are stunning. Please don't tell me you're using just an ordinary compact camera.

Regards, Wim

Wim, what a surprise?! Gems, well, YES, these are awesome! Great you like them too! My qualities, ha ha, well, thanks, I guess, for the compliment? Practise practise practise, helps when you have time too much to kill, no? And, no, I wont tell you, about that compactcam and all. Or, maybe, YES, I will! Thats how it started at least? I sorta confiscated a Fuji Finepix S5000? And molested it too, ahem, BUT, itsa great cam still, and, its not about the cam realy is it? I mean, take a million $$$ cam, still people will shoot junk with it. And others, do wonders and make art with cams in mobiles, no? BUT, That FinePix has a pretty great Fujinon lense, and a pretty whopping max-aperture of 2.8, which actualy turns out a bit less big if you look at the results but it is impressive for macros and stuff.
However, no, no more compactcam, these recent shots, are made difrently! I was in Santa's "nice" book last Xmas, and, the big fellow brought me many presents, and Im breakin in this here new profi DSLR supercam PLUS 2 epic lenses! Its totally crammed with options and settings and stuff, will be a good while before I get the hanfg of all that, but, very cool to get to know! Anyways Ill PM the brand + lenses, Ill just feel like bragging, and Im not at all in any mood to start a "hey offtopic" or a "hey that brand is no good this brand is better with such lense and so and so", in the end, its just what anyone feels OK with, yes? Bsides, this cam/lense obviously is way better anyhow *LOL*

Cheers,
KR

Nichts ist Ende, nichts ist Anfang.