I have contacted him and asked if he is interested and will let you know I have also asked him to do one more for me as well I don�t have his email but as soon as I get it I will contact you.

Originally Posted By: Addyfie
Hi Tom could you please tell me the name of the member on WAF who can colour these pics in, i have a few of my grandad in his uniform and i think my old fella would be really chuffed if he could see them brought back to coloured life, there was quite a famous picture taken of my grandad just as peace broke out in 1945 he was snapped in Belguim somewhere on a tank with a few women (of whom my nan wasnt too happy about) i have tried to obtain any better photos of this but the Manchester Evening news who printed it destroy all their old prints after 3 years which is really frustrating, maybe another member who lives in the manchester area may still have this stashed away somewhere but i doubt it. Cant hurt to ask i suppose.
This is the only pic i have of the front of the VE day special edition from about 15 years ago my grandad is the one on the right waving his hat.

Collecting Interests - Heer Daggers - Waffenrock - Portraits - http://WW2-Collector.com