Originally Posted By: Dave Hohaus
He asked me (I think) to write a chapter on fake daggers, so I asked him 2-3 questions on how he wanted it done, but his answers were either not my questions or were not understandable.

If who ever does this in English wants a chapter on fakes and reworks, I would be happy to provide.

I would also be happy to review and suggest edits as I did with TW's SS book.

Dave

Dear Dave,

I`m shure there was some missunderstanding because, as you can read here, Ralfs english is worse then mine.
Unfortunately he didn`t asked me to contact you, and the book must be finished to December last year.
It was not enough time to add another chapter from an US autor like we did with Ross. (Id had translate the chapter from Ross and needed 4 weeks...)
But we will be happy to get some help from you in a further project from Ralf or from me.
Now we know that you kindly provide your knowledge and we can aks you with enough time left.
Actually we are looking for an english publisher. Ralf want to sell the rights for the english edition.
The buyer gets the complete rights for publishing the book in english for all time, he just have to translate the book in english.

Regards
Sven Georgi
(Medes)
Best this job is done by an native-english speaking translator!

as Tom Johnson use to say:
"...the story is really theirs to tell" now we will do...