I recently sold a NSFK dagger on here. Which has been sent now to a good Russian fella. Before he bought it though I was contacted by a French man named JC who told me he was sending me the money he wanted the dagger. He said he sent the money in cash! I know already seems fishy right, sending $1100.00 overseas in cash. Well when he said he sent the cash he told me I could send the dagger or if I really wanted I could wait for the money. I opted to wait for the money since I didn't know him from Adam. Well over a month the money never arrived. Money I really needed at the time. The whole time I was pestered by this guy as to if I had sent the dagger or whether the money had arrived yet. I finally told him to quit bugging me about it because it is obviously lost or got stolen in the mail. Well he dropped it like that and I haven't heard from him since. It is obvious by his lack of concern of this "lost money" that he never sent the money and was hoping I would send the dagger without yet receiving it. I just thought I post this for a heads up. The guy went by JC and lived or had address in France.