John, I think I confused you with my request. You showed in order five CE blades: 1)short Prussian police/FJK, 2)Nazi/Prussian (in frog P.Bd.mrkings)shortened to stnd length and 3) private purchase blade, 4)long Nazi no clamshell and finally 5)long Nazi with clamshell.

The info you gave was 1) has no markings, 2)13" blade and *B and 37 assembly marks shown in picture above, 3) 10 1/2' blade but no info on the other two except 5) has 17" blade.

Is 4) also a 17" blade? What are the markings on the spine of 4) and 5)? I am trying to see if an approximate production date can be established (either before or after) if there is an acceptance (*B or *K) on the spine. These were acceptance marks used by the Prussian police acceptance offices from 1929 through about 1935/36. The acceptances did not change after Jan 30, 1933 but presumably did stop after Himmler nationalized the police in June 1936.

I appreciate your help. Problem is sometimes the acceptances are not found on obvious Prussian blades.

"This hobby is a continuing education"
Looking for Walther Model 8 #727649
and Walther PP #975557