Originally Posted By: AndyB
There must be not know the SS marking, because You dont understand how the bayonets were made, the problem is that You r opinion about made the bayonets by SS is wrong, all the pictured bayonets were made by bayonet producers and from them there were exact rules how they were mashined and stamped.
to nr.1 You should compare the other pieces in this forum, mainly the Eickhorn blankos, they have same markings, so there is no reason to believe the grips are new, the 1237 have the origin blade finish.
nr.2 why speak about half of site about Your hypothesis but bring no picture of the serials there on left tang, same as remove the lock nut and bring the stamps of there
nr.3 that are only Your hypothesis about the SS marking under grips,there is no evidence of similar marking
nr.4 every expert on SG84/98 could You say when was a piece made, against a special finish, marking,and various stamps, as You could not say this from the pieces, i assume You understand not the area of SG84/98 german bayonets
nr.5 and 6 all the posted here Vz.24 bayonets marked of inside of grips all in reality are not correct SS pieces. Thats my opinion, You mustnt trust me. But there is no reason to stamp the items so.

Andy,

You are expressing your opinion not a fact. Provide SS documentation to support your statements and or other legitimate SS bayonets.

Richard K