Originally Posted By: richkuch43@aol.com
FP,

The 2 SS Phospate Finished Bayonets are dated 45 inside of the grips along with an SS Property Stamp. The server must be down at work because I can not remote access it from home.

FP, please look very carefully at the bayonets and you can see where they have been scrubbed. Also note where the SS Property Stamp is in relationship to the phospate. Tell me what you see?

Richard,

Here are I think the three best quality images that I have. I don't have any images where the dates and maker markings would normally be. I only have the serial number side. Is the other side where they were scrubbed? With possibly traces of the original markings like maker/dates? Because with these pictures where in the the images am I supposed to be looking? And what exactly is it that I should looking for?

Originally Posted By: richkuch43@aol.com
FP,

Do you have a real RZM style VA type of frog that you could post for the Forum to look at?
\
Richard K

Do you mean an RZM marking like that on the Navy frog? Because I’m really not clear by what you mean by a “VA type of frog” - if it’s different than the one I posted.

Best Regards, FP

Kuchta_12-09_02.jpg (38.76 KB, 174 downloads)
Kuchta_12-09_04.jpg (53.3 KB, 174 downloads)
Kuchta_12-09_05.jpg (23.77 KB, 174 downloads)