Thanks Richard for posting of the pictures,as i would preffer the discussion goes on, i have nothing personally against You, that should be clearly declared, so no need any strong words as lately.
To Your Vz.24 piece is certainly very important to know how are the czechoslovak markings, same as how it were reworked, because all were done in some orders, differences are between the each realisation, but the ground basis is same. You forgot one thing these are czechoslovak bayonets and their started life as so, the germans only used them and some reworked thats all, it remains still a czechoslovak Vz.24 bayonet.Other point is the german order of SG24(T) that was made already in work with upgrades that ordered germans.
So to Your Vz.24 bayonet, the blade is not parkerised its a prewar normal czechoslovak finish. as You could see the tang area same as the blade is no blued and the handle is i would tip to a postwar blueing with hand.
To grips that You presented, for me these both are origin grips, they are not camp made or reworked, the Vz.24 grip is a late one, the all mentioned bayonets Vz.24 have this 6mm high circle rune stamp, the date is made from same height or 5mm die with older font. As correctly mentioned FP the area was greased and the discoloration was realised for long year pressing of wood to tang, the stamps were applied much more later as in war.
TO WKC i believe FP mixed two of Yours WKC, i believe the one mentioned earlier is the with the wood grips.These wood grips is origin and i believe from a late war army piece as there is no assembly number and no WaA.The date is too high so as the circle stamp,and new font, that was not used in war period.
WKC Marked Blade, Rough grind on blade
Minimum polish on blade 85% / 90% blue on blade
Marks on tang: Large H; Large Ar; #5 on oppsite side of tang.
No WAs
SS Property Mark: Stamped Runes 2 over TK rotated.
Accountability #: 368. Looks pantagraphed engraved.
Blanko Scabbard with pantagraped engraved 368.
Grips: Wood / Camp Made Grips Marked: 1941 & Runes
so here are the report error as there is 1940, but this grip have no serialing, so we dont know is from the piece or not.
I have a rule, when from a source came a one bad marking or fake stamping, all the items of same source are problematic.

Last edited by AndyB; 12/08/2010 11:13 AM.