Originally Posted By: AndyB
Thanks FP for nice words,but i hope that i could bring some lights into this discussion, firstly i already stated here that You have there some nice items, i waited a 55 thread pages that i could say You have a nice WBD frog, or nice VA frog, sorry when You were so experts on frogs You already knows that on the RZM marked frog is KM eagle property M stamp.
I have owned the RZM FROG for probably about 3 months and as I stated earlier that I did not even enter these frogs into my collection because they have not been researched and I have no knowledge of them. This frog was on a listing of items from a major militaria dealer. How could you say that I already know there is a KM marking on the frog?

Same as You would now the difference between cvl and cul, and other SG84/98 specialitys. We in BCN are focused on these bayonets and know alot of them,same as we made some estimation of overall production, and members like Fred M., John the founder, FP , Joe and others solved some important question about many variation of these bayonets. When You were so expert on frogs You already knows how dies were stamped in leather and what for stamp is old and what is new.
Sorry same thing is the czechoslovak Vz24 bayonet area,You didnt understand about production markings that should be there, about units marking and how they were reworked and You speak from Yours 15 bayonets as they all are SS correct pieces. I already inspected a huge amount of these, because here in Slovakia are the Vz.24 most frequeantable and my friends have collections of hundrets of pieces, no one was still reported here. When You would bring a detailed pictures of each and measure one pieces we could bring it further but only by speaking about where are the evidences of SS reworking is no possible.
I already mentioned that SS dont need property stamped their bayonets, mainly the WSS, the blanko WKC is already long time confirmed piece by them, same as reworked Vz.24 could be used by them but must be not so teribble damaged by fakers with the DH like many of Your collection. When You believe they are correct, so no problem. I will offer only my opinion as this is a free forum. When You are interested we could made a confrontation on the 4TK piece that You sent last month, where are the major errors of the fakers.I could it made too confidential, as it would be probably better, but i believe You will not hear about this or?
I have mentioned about Police that i have a ACS and P.Weyersberg, i dont known about Police divisions, but when Police was under SS since 1938 or earlier so already these both are too SS police bayonets.
I am one that will fight again fakers because they ruin some of great bayonets and make problematic the collecting area. I could already through some of the articles here in Czechia and Slovakia help beginners in bayonet collecting stop of buying of the etched bayonets with SS motivs on SG84/98,that were here declared as real . The fakers dont like me extra,that is true.