Originally Posted By: Fred Prinz - FP
Originally Posted By: richkuch43@aol.com

Andy,

Here you go again shooting from the hip. You make statements without documentation and or expertise. I asked you to post your SS Bayonets and I can assume by now that you do not have any. You said that you have SS Bayonets from Policeia Division because you saw pictures of them in a book and they look like what you have. I do not think so. You are making statements consistently that everything is a fake. Well my friend if you want to see some real fake SS bayonets go into your own collection and look at your Policeia.

You try to make comparissons of SS bayonets to Army bayonets. You are so postwar fake oriented that perhaps you had some involvement in this. Czech bayonets were never high on the list for fakers they were always considered junk. The items that I have shown you, you have never seen before. You are extremely talented, making value judgements with no knowledge of SS bayonets. Oh I forgot, you are Andy from Czechlosvakia!

Richard,

First and most importantly, if you disagree with the man that is not a problem. But as Dave has already warned, we should all try to be respectful of one another.

FP

FP,

Respect goes both ways. You can not demand respect, you earn it. I full respect opinions and criticism that are backed up by fact & or documentation. I do not know everything and am willing to learn. I have shared information readily and openly so that all can learn & enjoy. Understand one thing, the amount of activity on this thread is good but I am getting alot of activity off line because collectors are afraid of posting items here and then be criticised & stoned. Everyone is trying to learn. The forum was established to have an interchange of ideas and provide a learning process. Some people come to the forum with their own agenda.

Richard K