Originally Posted By: AndyB
to Richard we know about army reworks, that are marked on visible parts, to sample SuWW /1937 on a reworked SG98/05, the grips are normally serialed but no dated, by controling of the rework must be the stamp visible, and have no reason to be inside of grip, as You couldnt see which is reworked or no. The all proof is marked with one stamp and the date 1937 is so small that is visible only with large glass. Stamp dies 1.5mm max to 2mm.
You should ask You why SS made so no logical thing as date a inside of grips?, with various digits and with same SS rune stamp, same thing was found on a WKC late war and with 1941 grips but with 25 variation of engraved DH? That have not same design or same size.
I believe the pieces came from one fakers workshop.You should compare of all the dated Vz.24 pieces where they came from? You certainly have a good pieces, but these SS Vz.24 are not real by my opinion.

Andy,

Here you go again shooting from the hip. You make statements without documentation and or expertise. I asked you to post your SS Bayonets and I can assume by now that you do not have any. You said that you have SS Bayonets from Policeia Division because you saw pictures of them in a book and they look like what you have. I do not think so. You are making statements consistently that everything is a fake. Well my friend if you want to see some real fake SS bayonets go into your own collection and look at your Policeia.

You try to make comparissons of SS bayonets to Army bayonets. You are so postwar fake oriented that perhaps you had some involvement in this. Czech bayonets were never high on the list for fakers they were always considered junk. The items that I have shown you, you have never seen before. You are extremely talented, making value judgements with no knowledge of SS bayonets. Oh I forgot, you are Andy from Czechlosvakia!