I said the piece LAH was found in France, the other piece was found in Europe too,when i correctly remember. The pieces found in Russia were not marked by LAH but with other classical SS stamps. I only would explain that there exist items that Your friend or dealer has no evidence. Thats all.The one of WBD piece was found in east Germany in "kessel" of Halbe, we spoked with FP about it some years ago. It was found a near a Dachau marked identification mark. The condition was certainly not great, there was no bayonet in the frog.Anyway there was no DH on backside or anywhere.George Wheeler has a great frog marked WBD in the book. that is much more better as the items found in east Germany, i have evidence of ammo pouch found in Russia with same marking.
Mollo has detailed picture of the overall white equipment, same as some stamping on knots and mainly clothing, but they have there a item dedicated only for LAH the name and how is the writen, is clear confirmation of the reality of this stamping.

Last edited by AndyB; 12/05/2010 07:48 PM.