"We would all like to believe that there are LAH marked items out there but to date no one has really seen any." who didnt see it, You and some of Your friends? but there is community around of world, that collect items, some of them are not focused on SS but have a good position to find some real items, i know about russian collectors that found many real items, direct from fighting areas. When You dont believe is no my problem, i could only say the Mollo book about the LAH, has there a piece which is similar marked as the frogs.The frogs were white painted and are from proper maker.
The WBD is real piece and have no DH stamp, same as is early 1935-37 period too,so on 2 evidently SS items are not DH stamps, because the DH is not a property stamp of SS it could probably only TKV property stamp or only a SS rework stamp, when this theory real.
same as the last mentioened VA stamped items dont have any DH on them, the majority of colthing items in all of the vollumes are clearly stamped or signed with RZM which is the acceptance major administrator of real SS pieces. Is no stamps there of DH. When so only with runes.best regards,Andy

Last edited by AndyB; 12/05/2010 05:25 PM.