I dont know what should be stamped on a SS reworked Vz.24 rifle, but without any additional infos about the piece, mainly the czechoslovak origin markings is hard to made a opinion, i assume Yours is marked similar on barell as the reworked Gew.98. Thats the point about the reworking, You compare the period of 1935-37 as same as the period of 1942, because earlier were not reworked the Vz.24 rifles, are well known manuals and orders when it were reworked, as You already see here on page the various pictures of SS soldiers of Russia war where they still use the unreworked bayonets with barell rings on crossguard. So the pieces were dated with wrong stamps on inner side of grips, same as You have there a "reworked" A80 piece, which neednt any reworks as they were produced already as SG24(T). Same as majority of the Dh are there engraved. When a piece was damaged by WSS i believe they had a field armorer so the bayonets will not go back to camps, only TKV or guard units could have reworked the pieces there.
To LAH frog, when anyone found a belt marked properly with this marking so i assume the frogs could be found too, it doesnt mean that 2 or 3 people when not hear about it that they dont exist, one of the pieces that are real was found in France, as You probably know the LAH fighted there in 1940 same as later in 1944. best regards,Andy