FP,

You do not need to explain for Andy, he has been comming across loud and clear. My SS bayonet collection is a major part of my hobby, it is my enjoyment & passion. I have devoted many years to niche collecting extremely focused on the SS bayonet. I have shown some bayonets that have not been seen outside of the SS Collecting network. I know foums such as this are monitored by people who are out there to defraud the honest collectors and historians. I have tried to share some knowledge with all so as to have a more informed collector community that will not be taken in by the people who make a living preying on honest collectors. SS bayonets deserve a rightful place in the collecting community and the best documented publication is my goal. About 6 years ago I thought that I was ready to do a publication. I thought I had seen all of the different types of bayonets that existed. Boy, was I wrong. I had only scratched the surface. In my sharing of informaton regarding SS bayonets, I have not revealed all. Enough is held back so as to discourage the fabrication of reproduction fakes.

I hope Denny gets to post the pictures that I sent to him this afternoon at 4:00. Hope you enjoy them.

Richard K