I already offered here some fake pictures same as one blanko piece i dont see unfortunally no other responses from other members, only FP and Joe W.,it would be nice to have other members opinion? Maybe only i am so sceptical about the items. But without pictorial evidence is probably hard to make a desicion, You posted here info about 40 SS bayonets but pictured are only few of them. When someone will a really correct discussion about some marking, it must be offered, but when is no possible to offer because the fakers, then what for reason has this thread? It brings only half or uncomplete information.
To Your answer - i already saw in my collecting years thousand of bayonets, so am very sceptical same as it were confirmed SS used bayonets, because W-SS were fighting here in Slovakia, and no one was property marked. I asked You for lazy S picture as i saw a really correct lazy S for confirmation,You could send it private when not add here. Its the one that i could compare. As mentioned before You should ask the sources where You came the mix WaA and SS marked bayonets, from what a area they came?

Last edited by AndyB; 11/28/2010 09:46 PM.