"You are critiquing SS bayonets and do not know the difference between a SS/VT; SS/TV; and Waffen SS Bayonet" sorry i would like the hear the other members, maybe they have the explanation, as i already saw only few real SS bayonets, and they were same marked i believe they were TKV marked.
I dont asnwered the question about SG98/05 because i didnt saw any so i could not say anything to this part of SS bayonets.
Unfortunally the bayonets as VZ.24 or some of the WaA marked i have problem with the SS markings, i offered my opinion, is Your right dont believe me, but i have mentioned some facts that were not accepted but is clear described in books.
You mentione some items but will not bring details. so what is the the reason of the discussion? I didnt started the thread about SS items,but i could offer my opinion as its a open forum, i have nothing against You and respect that You are SS collector, but to sample i have got answers about the Mauser pistol from really experts of the material, they mentioned no real possibilty as it private buyed weapon much earlier made as SS were formed.
best regards,Andy

Last edited by AndyB; 11/28/2010 08:30 PM.