There is problem because the too many variations of the DH exist on Your material, as pantograghed there must be same model of DH and same font and size of digits, on Your samples are various digits and the size of DH are different. Same as the font of some digits are not real, as they are postwar, when You compare with digits of war material.So i dont like any stamping on bayonets as 9 TK marked? Other way the ACS was already serialed and proofed to police.
The marking with units was forbiden in Armyand other branches too already in 1936/7 period, the only real stamps are on frogs, on material was enough the serial number.
To Your Mauser M14 pistol i already asked on the pistol forum, like mentioned before the pistol was made in 1919/20 period on the serial range, so it was buyed privately long before Hitler formed his Schutzstaffeln. I dont believe that someone would add any property numbers on his own pistol. Same as the font of digit 1 is no possible so engraved in early 30ies.
About SSZZA marking i dont know where there are marked, but on some commerzial marked rifles were stamped on barells. There exist some fakes, as You already mentioned a normal WaA production You have it on, so i have doubts. cof43 and the other piece are already avialable for SS from Army contracts, only be rework it would be real. As we dont see any picture i couldnt say more on this. Here is a fake stamp obtained in east europe.

bajoss3.jpg (51.26 KB, 158 downloads)
Last edited by AndyB; 11/26/2010 11:43 AM.