1. 1938 Elite Diamant, SN8677, WA 218, with SS Property Stamp Lazy S over TK. -its a problematic piece because of WaA, could You provide the series letter and what the lazy S looks like?

2. ACS With Scales Logo, SN 9124 on the Rear Crossguard, SS Property Stamp, and Marked: 9th SS TK Standarte (NORD then Thule), Police Star on Spine with letter L. Frog is also 9th TK Marked. This bayonet came from Norway along with several other SS pieces. - unfortunally dont believe the already SS police piece correctly marked should have other SS unit property stamp, are the stamping engraved or stamped, any pictures avialable?
To SSZZA2,3,4 i assume from the name its a depot or the main depot marking that should be probably as accepting there? "ZeugAmt" were found on rifle barells mainly ,there exist some of clearly fakes on market already and the markings are stamped i will here bring more data tomorow. It could be only on commerzial production found not on WaA accepted army production.
To FP Your piece could be declared as blanko, which was a part of export contract probably and were used late as police. but its more a exception as a rule. I compared my dbase and police contracts of war were strictly done on commerzial marked bayonets.

The SS TV 9 is all stamped. Your question does not make sense concerning what type of SS mark should be on it. Please explain more clearly as to what you are looking for.

Again you need to substantiate your statement that SS ZZ A2 & A4 stamps were not put on SS bayonets with WA. I would like to see this documentation. I know where these bayonets have been for the last 30 years. Have you ever heard of another or seen another SS ZZ A2 & A4 bayonet? Do you know the size of the stamp? Do you know where the stamps are located? You are prejudging something that you have never seen and have no knowledge of.

Concerning the 1938 SS Elite Diamant with WA and Lazy S over TK was mentioned so as to show that this is a possible reclaimed battlefield bayonet.It has the standard Lazy S over TK that was used on rifles and lugers.

Richard K

[/quote]