Joe,

I have no hard documentation on the SS Property Stamp & accountability numbers found on SS Bayonets and some weapons. You are the expert on Police items and I can only show you the Police Bayonets with the SS Property Marks. Have you ever seen a bayonet such as I posted before? I do not have the answers as to why such Police Marked Bayonets with SS Property Stamps exist. I invite you to see my collection and evaluate first hand what I have shown you so far. I am sure that I have the largest collection of SS Bayonets eventhough it numbers slightly over 100. There should theoretically be thousands of SS Bayonets out there but there are not.
I keep going back to the SS Property Stamping the majority of their rifles. I know that the numbers on the bayonets are not linked to the serial numbers on the rifles.

As for the Early Death Head Stamp on your Holster, I was not familiar with that holster per say. That is why I asked if it was a Reichs Revolver. I have a friend in Albany, NY who has a very large, advanced SS Weapons Collection and he has 2. The reichs revolvers were supposedly used in the early days of the KZ Camps. I do know that his holsters had the typical early , large TK Stamps. I shall try to post some pictures om my Early Death Head Stamps.

Richard K