Firstly Richard thanks for adding of the pictures, so we probably could made some estimates or spend here our opinions.
I will firstly attach the comments to the WaA pieces,
1.WuK 27, proofed correctly by army WaA61,when a asterisk mark so its a reject piece, there should be no SS stamp. When then by rework, on the piece are no sign of this. But the DH is stamped, so it could be real. I personally dont like this type of stamp.
2.S/244.36 piece is a normal Wehrmacht contract, the blade is ok, the grips were changed, why i dont know, You mentioned a G stamp so prior 1943 is this not real. The series letter is probably misstamped should be a or g letter, in h range is reported the 8 pointstar, This asterisk is typical for reject parts, that goesnot through control in first time, the SS DH stamp is engraved, prior 1941 should be no way that SS got this piece.
3.Clemen Jung a other normal Wehrmacht contract, serialed in d range, we have other 10 samples in this range, normal piece not rework in anyway, The DH is a joke , the SS and number looks engraved, in 1939 no way as property of SS, as no rework so it is problematic
4.P.Weyersberg 8192 police, really bad as this is a really SS police bayonet, that was damaged by adding of DH, maybe Joe could more add, but SS Police i believe has nothing to do with TKV or KZL guards, i assume it was destined for SchPO or other police units, as You could see its a commerzial contract!!! no any WaA!!!, the early numbers are reported in 1940, the numbers goes to 10000 minimum. The DH is engraved, and should be not there as its already a SS police piece.
5.Mauser M14 pistol, its the pre 1934 design, i am not experts on pistols, but believe this is a late 20ies production for commerzial market, has nothing with SS, it was buyed privately, so no reason stamp there any SS numbers, the markings is engraved.You should ask on axis or Gunboard pistol forum for details about the serial number dating. The DH on frog could be real, but i am not expert on this.
6. The certificate dont speak about any details of 467 marked bayonet, You have there a SS stamped piece, or any other details? no i believe when i bring here a piece with 467 number it could be ok.2 german daggers - what is this SA,SS, army ,LW no specialization.So no way to link it after 60 or 70 years to a collection.
best regards,Andy

Last edited by AndyB; 11/24/2010 12:21 PM.