T.,

Christ on a rickety crutch, it doesn't just take the biscuit, it takes the whole damn bakery! What a terrible piece of garbage this is, in fact so bad it deserves preserving here for posterity, that way we can remember it and have a good laugh now and then.

I hope none of our members are naive enough to get burned by a lump of poop like this? ... although, you could probably grow a nice Chia plant in it, no?

This gentleman most obviously never even peeked into a reference book and believes his own fairy-tale, or is hoping to prey on someone slightly duller than he is? If it's someone's idea of a good joke, well then, that it certainly is, ha! ... but at a starting price of $460 plus shipping, that's becoming serious and not so funny anymore... plain and simple, getting ripped off blows.

I know for certain the fellows who regularly follow this thread are pretty well-seasoned veterans, junk like this is laughable, but some poor sap might just eventually buy it?
Wasn't this thing or something just like it up for sale or auction before? Well anyway, I still think it's much better only as a joke ...

Best!

/W

here's the guy's spiel, heh ... grin

US$460

This item is WWII original German White Allach porcelain CAR FIGURE. Marking: T.Karner, Allach. The condition of the item is perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

junk1.jpg (42 KB, 122 downloads)
junk2.jpg (25.02 KB, 122 downloads)