Hello,

Having owned over 100 armys and having handled probably 200 or more I must first state I have never scene nor heard from old timers this maker mark, at first glance the generic crossguard throws me off ( typical later plated crossguard ) with early Fat tapered tang usually indicitive of very early production as Lakeside stated above, although thats not always the case as Christianwerk (FORK LOGO) considered very early and very rare ive owned 3 and 2 of them had the same crossguard as yours does above. The grip also is usually the slant 1st style variety with a larger accepting Tang hole to accept the tapered tang, although considered very early and rare, gebruder heller balloon man logo almost always is not scene with the slant grip, so with that being said i think this one has a chance i would like to see better pics of the scabbard bands and throat screws, the blade is a bit of a shame looks like steel wool or (the effects of a child stabbing the dirt do the same thing) I really believe the blade is real but i would need a hands on to inspect it all together,

"Drive Fast and Take Chances"
Author... Roy Carroll